True Scary Stories | The BEKs Knew I was at the Door!

Sent in via anonymous email.

About a year ago I was home alone doing my homework when there was a knock at the door. My dog started flipping out and jumping up and down next to the door. I figured that it was someone with a dog as well so I quietly walked up to the door to see what was going on before opening it.

I looked through the peephole and saw the strangest two teens I had ever seen. They looked like they were Amish or something with bowl haircuts and old clothes. There was something off about them though. It was that they kept looking down.

I didn't say a word, but somehow they knew I was there. The first one who looked like a girl says, "May we come in?"

How the hell did she even know I was there? She wasn't even looking up at the peep hole and I hadn't made a sound.

The boy then said, "May we used your phone?"

I started to panic. They sounded almost like robots. I kept staring out the peep hole when they both look up and the girl says, "Our mother will be worried."

Upon seeing their eyes, I felt myself falling down to the floor. I wanted to answer it but Mixie, my dog, kept on barking really mean like she was going to attack them and I didn't want her getting in trouble by the police.

They kept on knocking and talking for about 10 minutes then nothing. It was like they just vanished. I looked out the peephole and they were gone. The dog stopped barking and everything was fine.

Popular posts from this blog

Fidget Spinner Addiction

Scary Stories: Clown Vore by Spooky Boo