Casting Call! Narrators, Video, and Stories for a Halloween Special

Halloween Casting Call



Hello my spooky minions! This year, I am going to have a fun Halloween special. I want this to be a video where the talents of many are showcased in the horror community.

This year I am inviting narrators of all kinds to join me in a spooky ghost story special. Each story will only be around 300 to 500 words. It will be like we are all at a Halloween party and trying to scare each other in creepy, haunted house. I will provide music and video. All I need is your mp3.

I am also looking for video clips. Instead of just using pictures, I will be using a collection of ghostly type video. If you want people to see your work, this could be a great opportunity. Maybe a clip for story that melds into the next. I'm looking for real looking footage, not anime. 1 to 5 minutes clips are good.

If you would like someone to read your story then please get your story to me by July 31, 2017 so I can assign it to a narrator.

TIMELINE


Please let me know if you are interested in sending any of the following below by sending an email to scarystoriesonvideo@gmail.com with the subject HALLOWEEN 2017 SUBMISSION. I will let you know by 7/31/2017. Be sure to include a link to your YouTube channel.

Voice over MP3s and video clips must be submitted to me around August 15, 2017. Use the subject HALLOWEEN 2017 MP3 or VIDEO, respectively.

If you are submitting a story for someone to read then I must have this by July 31, 2017. Please label the story HALLOWEEN 2017 STORY. It must be your own original work, you retain all rights but we reserve the right to keep the story online and in written form for the website.

All music must be submitted by 7/31/2017.

August 31, 2017 - depending on the amount of submissions, I will let you know by the end of 8/31/2017 if your content has been approved.

Let's have some spooky fun and scare everyone!

Requirements:


Sorry kids, you must be 18+ to participate.

**Note this is not a paid "job" this is to showcase your spooky talents for people to see on YouTube. I know it is a real tight schedule, but the submission approval process will probably take the longest to walk through.

Popular posts from this blog

Fidget Spinner Addiction

Scary Stories: Clown Vore by Spooky Boo